1. Install Microsoft Visual Studio in to Server, if the solution is CRM 2011 Developer Kit built then install the CRM 2011 Developer tool kit in to the Server as well
2. Copy the solution to Server
3. Copy Debug File (PDB) and Assembly file in to CRM Server installation Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics CRM\Server\bin\assembly.
4. Reset the IIS in Server Or you can clear the App pool accordingly(not tested yet)
5. Attach the Debugger with Wpw3 Exe (if it is not there just run the Dynamic Web form )
6. Most important thing is keep the break point in the code where you want to debug.
Anyway if you want to configure remote debugging - Pl Visit http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bt727f1t.aspx